Blackline Safety solutions incorporate the key components necessary for implementing an effective safety monitoring program within your organization.
Our broad product offerings and comprehensive services help you provide the best possible emergency response to workplace incidents—and can make the difference between short-term recovery, permanent disability and even fatalities.
Our award-winning technology enables you to protect your personnel, no matter where they may be working.
Whether your teams are working indoors at large warehouse facilities, outdoors in complex construction sites, in remote locations or while driving to and from work—Blackline has developed and manufactured the perfect emergency response solutions for your team. From crewmembers and operators, to supervisors and engineers, Blackline provides safety response systems for numerous industries, regardless of location.
Many different employee roles contribute to your organization’s operations, research and development programs, manufacturing and logistics. Each employee role and activity is unique, and you need a safety monitoring solution that accommodates—rather than imposes on—your business.
Yesterday, an oilfield operator was testing well production in an area accessible by cellular communications. Today, the same operator is required to check a remote, abandoned well that is not within cellular communications and is not accessible by truck. How can your company respond if he needs help?
Blackline’s Loner Bridge System provides a universal solution that monitors personnel anywhere using satellite positioning. Because it’s self-powered and portable, it can be moved from the employee’s truck to an ATV, enabling continuous monitoring to and from the shut-in well site.
An electrician is working alone at an electrical utility substation and is called outside to respond to a power line that has been brought down by inclement weather. How could your organization know if she requires immediate help?
Blackline’s Loner SMD provides real-time safety monitoring in the location where this electrician operates, enabling her to be found quickly, even if she’s working indoors. GPS provides precise positioning outdoors and Loner Beacons deliver seamless positioning when working indoors.
A social worker is required to support clients throughout a large metropolitan area, which means a lot of driving and interaction with a broad demographic in many communities. How does your organization ensure she returns home at the end of the day?
Blackline’s Loner Mobile smartphone app and Loner Duo Bluetooth® accessory provide real-time safety monitoring. Should an incident arise, monitoring personnel are able to listen in on what’s happening through two-way voice communications.
Cloud-hosted Safety Monitoring
All three scenarios are supported by Blackline’s Loner Portal web application and the availability of our in-house 24/7/365 Safety Operations Center. The configurability of our overall Loner solution family enables every location, employee role and application to be addressed in a consistent and manageable fashion.
Our world-class detection technology offers a variety of benefits for your organization. Blackline products can:
- Greatly improve your organization’s ability to respond to safety incidents at any moment
- Improve the outcome of an employee who has suffered a workplace injury, health event or physical assault
- Provide measurable ROI on your safety monitoring investment versus antiquated manual check-in procedures
- Incorporate real-time communication that provides real-time monitoring in populated areas, rural locations and the most remote locations
- Offer multiple location technologies to ensure your personnel can be found whether they are working indoors or outside
- Help you manage an efficient emergency response to your employees’ precise locations
Our technology is state-of-the-art and offers a variety of customizable features, including:
- Cellular and satellite communications, which provide universal options to monitor employee safety
- GPS positioning for finding employees outdoors and in small buildings
- Loner Beacon positioning for finding employees indoors, within complex facilities
- SureSafe™ technology for positive confirmation to the employee when his or her safety is being monitored
- True Fall Detection®, which automatically triggers if the employee slips, trips or falls and needs help
- No-motion detection in order to automatically detect person-down incidents
- Emergency latch and silent emergency latch
- Visual and audible alarm to help responders quickly locate the employee
- Cloud-hosted Loner Portal safety monitoring platform, which can be accessed from any Internet-connected computer
- 24/7/365 in-house Safety Operations Center that responds to all incidents in real-time