Win a Trip for two to Banff, Canada!
Blackline Safety is hosting a prize draw for visitors to our booth at the National Safety Council Congress & Expo. On October 17, by visiting our booth, you will have a chance to enter the prize draw by submitting your business card or entry form into our draw box.
Our grand prize is a free trip for two to Banff, Canada with three nights’ stay. Airfare and hotel are covered by Blackline Safety. Airfare is included from anywhere in North America. Included are three nights’ stay at two hotels — two nights at the Fairmont Banff Springs hotel and one night at the Fairmont Palliser hotel in Calgary. We welcome the winner for a tour of Blackline Safety’s headquarters where we design, manufacture our safety monitoring technology, right here in Calgary, Canada.
This prize draw is open to NSC Congress & Expo attendees and there’s no fee to enter. See below for details regarding this draw.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to NSC Congress & Expo attendees aged 18 and over who submit a business card or entry form at the Blackline Safety booth, located at the 2016 National Safety Council Congress & Expo, booth 2844. Prize Draw entries are to be submitted in person at the Blackline Safety booth on October 17, 2016. Your name, company name, phone number and email address are required to submit an entry.
- Employees, current Blackline Safety resellers or partners, Blackline Safety competitors or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. There is no entry fee associated with this Prize Draw.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Blackline Safety containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “NSC prize draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Blackline Safety accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, incomplete or otherwise not received.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on October 17 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on October 18, 2016.
- The grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to Banff, Canada. Economy air travel will be included, originating from anywhere in Canada or the United States. Travel dates must be selected by the grand prize winner that do not coincide with peak travel seasons. Should the grand prize winner reside beyond Canada or the United States, the winner will be responsible for the additional cost of flights compared to a flight to Calgary from Miami, Florida.
- Hotel accommodation will include two nights stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs hotel (http://www.fairmont.com/banff-springs/) and one night stay at the Fairmont Palliser hotel in Calgary (http://www.fairmont.com/palliser-calgary/).
- During the Calgary stay, Blackline Safety welcomes the grand prize winner for a tour of its product development and manufacturing facility, plus a dinner reservation out with members of our team at Blackline’s expense. Other meals during the trip are at the expense of the grand prize winner. Should the grand prize winner wish to extent the duration of the trip or add events, this can be accommodated at the winner’s expense.
- Blackline Safety accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize (including, without limitation, additional events that are planned, meals or spending money during the trip).
- The winner will be notified via Blackline Safety’s Twitter account (https://twitter.com/blacklinesafety) and the Blackline Safety website blog (http://www.blacklinesafety.com/blog/) on October 18, 2016. If a winner does not respond to the Blackline Safety marketing team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 day of being notified by Blackline Safety, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Blackline Safety shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 1 day or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Blackline Safety shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The grand prize will be provided to the winner through an introduction to Blackline’s travel agent. The grand prize winner will be free to make travel arrangements that suit his or schedule within 365 days following October 18, 2016. Travel arrangements must be booked by the grand prize winner within 90 days following October 18, 2016. If travel arrangements are not booked within 90 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Blackline Safety retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize cannot be delivered as promoted.
- The grand prize winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Blackline Safety’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Blackline Safety, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s name and company, for publicity purposes (in any medium, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Blackline Safety) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Blackline Safety accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prizes. Blackline Safety further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Blackline Safety for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Blackline Safety reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Blackline Safety in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Blackline Safety shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by Alberta law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Alberta courts. Blackline Safety reserves the right to update these terms and conditions prior to the prize draw on October 18, 2016.
- Promoter: Blackline Safety Corp., Unit 101 1215 13 Street SE, Calgary, AB, Canada T2G 3J4.