As a result of rapid growth and significant user adoption of its solutions, Blackline is doubling its sales force globally. Blackline is individuals driven to be highly successful professionals. In this role you will identify and create new business opportunities as well as achieve all sales and profit targets. The successful candidate will be driven to develop opportunities with key end-user customers through networking, meeting with and presenting to corporate contacts, field level end users, and executives.
This position reports to Blackline Safety Europe, in Colchester UK which is the fastest-growing of all Blackline Safety’s sales territories.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans for assigned markets, named accounts, and new market sectors
- Generate net new opportunities directly with end-users contributing to sales funnel growth in support of sales quota achievement
- Utilise a comprehensive Sales Process to understand the clients’ criteria and articulate this to internal stakeholders
- Ability to sell our complete service offerings as solutions that match client needs.
- Use Blackline’s significant resources to strategically initiate, manage, and develop customer relationships
- Lead or develop solutions and promote the Company's service value proposition to differentiate Blackline from competitors and provide increased value to customers.
- Ability to drive each element of the services sales cycle, including prospecting initiatives, proposals, RFP responses, and closing sales
- Develop effective, creative, and customised proposals and presentations to bundle service offerings that effectively convey the Company's capabilities
- Proven track-record in successful B2B (business to business) sales
- Proven track record in gas detection sales
- Strong business acumen and expert negotiation skills
- Ability to establish contacts and credibility with senior level management decision makers
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with a proven ability to execute strategic sales plans
- Results focus demonstrated through consistent success in increasingly senior sales roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- Demonstrated network of clients which can lead to immediate opportunities
- Strong background of strategic account pursuit with experience selling complex business solutions
- Experience with providing enterprise sales solutions
- Above average capabilities with productivity tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- High degree of proficiency with CRM
- Sales and Technical qualifications to an agreed level
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a “Hunter” sales role working with a structured sales management methodology in a complex fast paced, ever changing environment with constant multiple priorities and deadlines
- Full-time salary plus commission
- Compensation includes car allowance, expense coverage, paid vacation, access to ESOP (Employee Share Ownership Scheme)
- Travel availability of minimum 50%