Blackline Safety is looking for a full-time Client Implementation Supervisor to lead and grow our Client Implementation Team as they welcome our new customers to Blackline and structure their accounts and training for success. Client Implementations include training of our systems, effectively guiding customers through the configurations and helping them make decisions that best fit their organization. This requires strong customer care and ability for team members to travel and meet face to face with our customers. We have a world-class portfolio of safety solutions, and we are looking for a Client Implementation Supervisor with a passion and aptitude to match.
Who are you
You believe in a customer focused company and want to build a team that provides world-class customer service. You are an energetic leader, focusing on relationships with a drive for results. You want to be constantly listening to customers and continuously test, enhance, and personalize the customer experience. You believe customer satisfaction is directly related to employee satisfaction and focus on the care and coaching of your team. You are curious, collaborative, and take ownership. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid of change.
What will you do
You will have ownership responsibility for continuing the success of the Client Implementation team and their operations. Your job will include everything from people management, travel and project load scheduling to training and competency management of your team in a way that supports an energetic and successful team. Your insights will help understand what makes a successful client implementation, help improve the current process and work with internal teams work on strategies to further the success of the department.
- Build a high-performance environment and implement a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops, and motivates the team by fostering an inclusive work environment
- Coach and mentor the Implementations team to impact their success and therefore creating a world class experience and delivering effective deployments of the Blackline solution to our clients
- Prepare development planning, including yearly performance reviews, with the Implementation Coordinators
- Monitor work schedules for the team to ensure they meet deployment demands both locally and internationally, recommending adjustments as required
- Manage and leverage key performance indicators (KPI’s) to improve overall operational strategy within the Implementations team; develop action plans to enhance individual and team performance to ensure KPI’s are met
- Proven ability to document procedures, establish training, and regular review
- Ensures operational alignment to overall strategic initiatives of Blackline Safety
- To become and remain knowledgeable of Blacklines offerings, products and best implementation practices able to provide expert advise to clients.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness
Skills & Prerequisites
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent certification in a business-related field is an asset
- 3-5 years Managing a customer facing systems implementation customer support team
- Proven track record of leading and energize a group to be successful and meet targets
- Ability to drive results in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to identify meaningful metrics for reporting and analysis of operational issues
- Clear communication, both written and verbal with strong interpersonal skills
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.