This position requires a technically savvy outlook with a strong drive for results. Duties for the Client Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding, and training clients, and minimizing account turnover. This position provides insights on client-to-business interactions, improves customer experience through product support, and handles customer complaints and requests.
- Plan and schedule onboarding activities with the client and additional internal resources
- Develop a clear understanding of clients’ goals and organizational structure, and use it to ensure a seamless deployment
- Provide training in the form of webinars, phone calls and onsite sessions
- Thoughtfully answer customer questions related to Blacklines systems and services
- Support on-site pilots and field trials for potential clients alongside Blackline’s Sales Engineering team
- Transition existing clients to new systems and functionality as introduced by Blackline
- Support the roll-out of new products and features and assist other teams with customer communications when required
- Carefully manage daily interactions with customers and distribution partners
- Review, maintain and provide suggestions on emergency response protocols, accounts structures and best practices based on your customer’s criteria for success
- Set up monitoring services for customers, communicating and coordinating with Blackline’s Safety Operations Center or other third-party monitoring services to ensure a cohesive roll-out
- Communicate key learnings, relevant client information and requests to the appropriate internal teams
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to solve customer problems
- Proven ability to quickly understand customer needs
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- French or other language is an asset
- Previous experience in customer service, monitoring/call centers, HSE or training is an asset
- Proficiency in digital platforms including, but not limited to, Netsuite, JIRA, GoToMeeting and WordPress, with the ability to quickly learn new programs as required
Ability to adapt to considerable variety in the workplace
Must be detailed-oriented and accurate in all work activities
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.