A key member of the Marketing team, the Customer Marketing Manager is a revenue-centric marketer who will increase customer satisfaction through engaging marketing campaigns and use it to leverage business success. The position directly benefits sales and marketing teams by increasing customer advocacy (including referrals, written and video testimonials, references), identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention.
This role requires creative marketing and communication skills to engage and motivate. You are a personable, outgoing marketer who will act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization. While you need to be able to work independently, you also know the importance of collaborating with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals.
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, cross-sell, and up-sell opportunities
- Production of on-brand and on-message marketing materials which enable the Client Success team to effectively communicate with customers ensuring continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Map to the customer journey to determine how and when to reach customers in ways that drive adoption and advocacy.
- Plan, execute and analyze marketing programs for customer segments through a variety of channels, including integrated marketing campaigns, email, webinars, direct mail and account-based marketing tactics focused on lead generation and building the sales pipeline
- Manage annual customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Provide product feedback given by customers to the Product Management team
- Create special marketing content for Client Success Managers to help at-risk customers with training
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell and advocacy opportunities
- Enable Client Success Managers to be successful by creating sales enablement programs and providing expertise to help them identify opportunities to sell, by building campaign sequencing and resources that include message platforms, content, sales presentations and collateral, call scripts and automated email workflows
- Compose and send customer emails, including automated workflows to support onboarding, adoption, retention, and renewal
- Segment effectively – tailor and customize campaign-specific micro segments to persuade and influence specific customer clusters
- • Cultivate renewals – collaborate with peers and contribute to programs that reinforce behaviours correlating with renewals, including in-product support, phone or email-based support, training attendance and product adoption
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of full-time marketing experience
- Experience within a subscription product preferred
- Experience partnering with Client Success/Account Management teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate with customers along their lifecycle
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with marketing automation systems and CRM (preferably HubSpot)
- A marketing portfolio of produced work
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.