Working with the Production team, we are looking for skilled Electronic Assemblers to perform a variety of assembly tasks including soldering, test, assembly and packaging.
- assemble product in an ESD safe electronics environment
- read and accurately follow assembly instructions
- accurately document information from performed tests
- work in an environment structured for continuous improvement and cycle time reductions
- ensure a quality product is packaged and shipped to our customers
- complete additional tasks as directed
- Preference will be given to applicants with exceptional soldering skills
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, with preference given to those with a relevant Technical Diploma
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in an electronics assembly environment
- Posses above average attention to detail
- Team Player with a positive attitude and a willingness to work towards achieving high levels of production and quality
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Moderate experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.