Working with the Firmware team, the student will work closely with members of the team to improve our system integration testing platform. This is a full-time position for the duration of a work term.
This position is for someone in a computer science or engineering program to learn about working as part of a technical team. You will be exposed embedded products, their design and testing methodologies. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.
Who are you
The ideal candidate is keen to learn about embedded systems and the components that make them work. You are comfortable working with new technologies and learning new skillsets.
What you will do
- Implement new system integration tests
- Improve existing tests
- Improve reliability and performance of the testing platform
- Participate in planning and implementation of new features for the testing platform
- Participate in expanding testing platform to support new products
What we need from you
- Experience with programming (ideally Python and C++)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work and communicate in a meaningful way both in person and remotely.
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.