Blackline Safety is looking for a Marketing Intern to join the team in our Calgary office. We are seeking a motivated self-starter and skilled multi-tasker to support our Demand Generation and Marketing Operations team. You will help execute programs, events and campaigns focused on generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high growth global B2B tech company where you’ll contribute on multiple projects at once! You’ll learn how we blend the art of digital marketing with the science of data analysis. And, you’ll get exposure to various marketing strategies designed to drive demand for technology solutions that empower businesses to keep people safe and increase productivity!
This is a 4-month term starting in September 2021.
- Manage strategic projects including creating landing pages, setting up email workflows and tracking campaign results
- Execute social media and digital activities
- Conduct assigned research to support ongoing projects and go-to-markets
- Provide project and administrative support for events and demand generation campaigns and programs
- Ensure data is accurate, clean and available for use by our Analytics teams
- Other marketing duties as required
What We're Looking For
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications and currently enrolled in your 3rd;or 4th year
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Bonus points with previous experience supporting B2B marketing programs
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation solutions a plus.