Blackline Safety is looking for a Product Manager to own and drive our Platforms and Integrations.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Blackline Safety offers:
- An exciting high-growth environment
- An experienced, dynamic and motivated team
- Supportive, challenging and collaborative work
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Medical, dental and drug benefits
- Company stock purchase plan with matching contributions
Our clients depend on Blackline Safety to monitor their wellbeing of the employees at work - you can help to make a difference. Come work with Blackline Safety in an exciting, fast-paced work environment.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Act as a leader within the company
What will you do?
You’ll be tasked with learning about what our customers want and what they’ll pay for. You will work with our R&D department to make sure we’re building the right products and services. You’ll work closely with our user experience team to make sure that not only are our products and services pro table, but that people will love them for years to come. You will ask questions such as how does this scale? How does it expand? How is our revenue?
What We're Looking For
- Post-secondary degree (Marketing, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or similar)
- Strong communication skills and experience working with technical teams
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to come to a decision quickly when analyzing complex problems
- Experience with industrial safety and/or gas detection would be considered an asset.
- Experience leading a team or managing projects would be considered an asset
Who are you?
- You want to make products and services that people love.
- You’re not afraid to take control of a situation but are also willing to listen to other opinions and input.
- Indecisiveness drives you nuts.
- You’re self-motivated and want to own significant portions of our product offering.
- You are product focused and have SaaS experience.
- You enjoy the technical side and enjoy work with technical platforms.
- You will be well versed in cloud and will be interested in trends within the tech industry.