Our fast-growing company is currently hiring Rental Fleet Technicians for our new Houston office.
In this role you will apply your technical knowledge to prepare and maintain our rental fleet of gas detection and lone worker safety devices. As part of this new team, you will assist in establishing the practices to support the rental program for the US.
Who Are You?
Innovation drives you to find solutions to challenges that help improve the quality and efficiency of our products and services. You are spirited, resilient and don’t shy away from new or changing priorities. By going the extra mile, you support the safety of our customers. You demonstrate your positive attitude and desire to contribute to Blackline Safety’s success in every detail of your day.
- Ensure all rental safety and lone worker devices meet safety standards for customer use.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting and repairs of products
- Contribute to project work as required
- Provide after hours on-call support as needed
- Process rental requests within our ERP system
- Prepare devices for shipping and receive rental product back into inventory
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years’ experience in a technical or service role
- You can execute testing and maintenance plans with accuracy.
- Ability to follow work instructions and criteria for testing.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; a second language would be an asset.
- You have strength in a technical capacity and able to understand and retain technical information.
- Oral and written communication skills that are clear, concise, courteous, and professional
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM or ERP systems
- You are organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task
- You are a team player who offers solutions and ideas to continually improve the business
- Takes initiative and you are proactive in your approach to solving problems
- You are outgoing, courteous, ambitious, and presentable with a professional demeanor
- Follows company policies and procedures while being empathetic to customers’ demands
- You are a go-getter with a positive attitude, wanting to make a difference within your team