Working with the Production team, we are looking for SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operators, with experience in electronics manufacturing. This role requires attention to detail and the ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- handle product in an ESD safe electronics environment
- read and accurately follow operation instructions
- setup and operate SMT production equipment
- perform preventive maintenance on SMT production equipment
- perform visual inspections on SMT PCBAs
- work in an environment structured for continuous improvement and cycle time reductions
- ensure a quality product is delivered to downstream operations
- complete additional tasks as directed
- minimum of a high school diploma, with preference given to those with a relevant Technical Diploma
- minimum 2 years experience as a SMT operator or Inspector
- ability to read and understand Bills of Material (BOM) and manufacturing process instruction
- knowledge of SMT component package and marking
- knowledge of IPC-610
- mechanically oriented and possess above average attention to detail
- team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to work towards achieving high levels of production and quality
- good written and spoken English
- moderate experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- ability and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- knowledge of inventory and ERP systems
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.