At Blackline Safety, we protect people from daily hazards and help to get them home safely by offering 24/7 emergency response. We are seeking multi-lingual, resilient, and focused professionals to be part of a company that values hard work, dedication and development.
We are currently seeking to fill a position(s) Monday to Friday with various shift times (Spanish and French speaking are assets) 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, 10:30 am to 7:00 pm, and 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
We also are recruiting for our overnight team (French speaking) Sunday to Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
Training for these positions will occur at our head office in Calgary - Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm for the duration of 2 weeks.
After completion of training, this will currently be a work from home position. There may be occasions when in office work may be required.
What will you do?
- Monitor the safety of our customers' personnel
- Manage emergency alerts and follow escalation protocols professionally, with efficiency
- Respond to emergency situations with calm and confidence
- Provide basic troubleshooting and technical support when an alert is triggered
- Monitor weather and road conditions where customers are working alone to keep them informed of potential issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- records and prepare reports
What we need from you
- Fluency in written and spoken English, required
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- Fluency in other languages is an asset
- The ability to maintain a high and consistent volume of calls
- The ability to remain calm in time-sensitive and stressful situations
- The ability to think critically, receive limited information and make decisions based on training
- Proficiency with computers, web-based programs and the ability to use multiple monitors at once
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in customer service or dispatch environment is an asset
- First Aid certification, CPR, safety experience is an asset
- A home working space that is ergonomic and comfortable for an 8 hour shift.
All applicants will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check and a drug and alcohol test. We have a zero-tolerance policy for drugs which includes recreational drugs (Marijuana).
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.