We are seeking a Technical Support Representative to join our team. If you are excited to grow in your career and want to be part of a dynamic technology company, we want to talk to you.
What you will do:
- As the first point of contact, provide technical support and troubleshooting to our customers with a high degree of proficiency
- Confidently resolve all customer concerns via e-mail, phone, and chat
- Escalate issues appropriately to internal support groups
- Process RMA requests into our ERP system with accuracy
- Recognize technical trends and provide feedback to our 2nd and 3rd level support groups
- Assist our internal teams with technical information
- Make recommendations for operating improvements as we grow our department
- We are preparing to expand our service to cover 24 hours 7 days per week. Shift coverage will be phased in over the next 6 months. Training will take place Monday-Friday, 8 hour shifts during the hours of 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. After training, shifts will be scheduled during the evenings, weekends or night shift and will be implemented as call volumes grow.
- Rotating on-call support will be part of your role after training until the center has converted to 24 hour coverage.
What We're Looking For
- You have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical support capacity
- You have experience with a case ticketing system and escalation protocols
- You demonstrate advanced verbal and written business communication skills that are clear, concise, courteous, and professional
- You are organized, detail oriented, and possess a high level of accuracy in your work
- You are a team player who offers solutions and ideas to continually improve the business
- You are curious and proactive in your approach to understanding customer issues
- You are outgoing, courteous, ambitious, and presentable with a professional demeanor
- You possess a strong business acumen with a logical approach when faced with a problem
- You are a go-getter with a positive attitude, wanting to make a difference within your team
- You can roll with the punches when faced with uncertainty
- You are excited by our growth and want to excel in your career
- You are committed to supporting safety and take seriously the role of Blackline in protecting our customers
Considered an Asset:
- Technologist Diploma (EET, MET, IET, CMT)
- You may have experience in the oil and gas industry with knowledge of gas detection
Who are you?
You believe in a customer focused company and want to be part of a team that provides world class customer experiences. Using your ‘Whatever it takes’ approach, you support your customers and team to produce high quality results. Innovation is part of your DNA and drives you to find solutions to everyday challenges. You are resilient and don’t shy away from new or changing priorities. Your logical approach contributes to meeting our service level by resolving technical challenges quickly. You demonstrate leadership with your positive attitude and desire to contribute to Blackline Safety’s success in every detail of your day.