Working with the Production team, we are looking to add skilled technicians to our in-house Printed Circuit Board (PCBA) production line. This role requires attention to detail and the ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- handle product in an ESD safe electronics environment
- read and accurately follow operation instructions
- setup and operate PCBA production equipment
- perform Lead free Through Hole soldering to the quality of IPC 610 Class II standard
- perform preventive maintenance on related production equipment
- work in an environment structured for continuous improvement and cycle time reductions
- ensure a quality product is delivered to downstream operations
- complete additional tasks as directed
- minimum of a high school diploma, with preference given to those with a relevant Technical Diploma
- minimum 2 years experience in PCBA through hole/SMT soldering
- ability to read and understand Bills of Material (BOM) and manufacturing process instruction
- knowledge of IPC-610 Solder workmanship
- mechanically oriented and possess above average attention to detail
- team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to work towards achieving high levels of production and quality
- good written and spoken English
- moderate experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- ability and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- knowledge of inventory and ERP systems
- Knowledge of SMT manufacturing process will be an asset
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.