We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer who can take ownership of our mobile app solutions. A passionate, collaborative and learning oriented designer who wants to create a best-in-class safety app for iOS and Android.
This user experience designer will work closely with product mangers and developers to come up with innovative and delightful solutions while empowering consumers to love their Blackline app experience.
You will own every aspect of the mobile app’s design. Working across the entire product lifecycle, business strategy, user research, developing storyboards, concept diagrams, user interface sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and design specifications to effectively communicate interaction.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of design experience and a degree or diploma in a related field. Your portfolio should show evidence of your entire creative process, from ideation, prototyping and iteration through to polished design and shipped product.
Where you will make an impact
- Defining the UX strategy, vision, customer journey and mock-ups for Blackline’s suite of mobile apps.
- Conduct user research and usability tests to discover customer needs and work to validate your solutions.
- Working closely with software developers as you build, iterate, and ship product improvements.
- Creating robust, consistent, interfaces for for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Working with and build upon Blackline’s visual design language and brand guidelines.
- Building relationships with stakeholders, working collaboratively with marketing and business partners.
- Strategize measurement plans that validate design hypotheses and advance business and user goals.
What we need from you
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating user experience and visual design work.
- A degree or diploma in design related studies.
- +4 years industry experience.
NOTE: A criminal background check will be required for corporate data access security.
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.