Update: This position has been filled
About Blackline Safety
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products — we offer the broadest and most complete portfolio in the industry. We monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, indoors within complex facilities, and employees operating in the most remote reaches of our planet. Our products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs and exposure to explosive or toxic gases. Our products save lives. Our design, marketing, customer care, sales and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly-traded company (TSXV: BLN).
Blackline Safety is looking for a full-time Deployment Manager to welcome new clients to Blackline and support them through a successful deployment of our solutions. We have a world-class portfolio of safety solutions, and we are looking for a Deployment Manager with a passion to match.
- Initiate and manage multiple deployment projects through completion in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple deployment projects at a time with a broad variety of size and complexity.
- Hands-on project management, including initiation, planning, and execution of projects and account-related activities, facilitating resolution of issues and roadblocks.
- Design customer accounts to reflect the clients needs and for optimal use, growth and transparency.
- Hosting in person and web-based training sessions and meetings to end users and executive.
- To become and remain knowledgeable of Blackline's offerings, products and best implementation practices able to provide expert advise to clients.
- Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as client expectations as necessary for successful program and project delivery.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Support field trials and the roll-out of new products/features and assist other teams with customer communications when required.
- Communicate key learnings, relevant client information and requests to the appropriate internal teams.
Who are you?
- You believe in a customer-focused company
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are an excellent multi-tasker, and setting priorities
- You take initiative and are a self-starter
- You are a goal-oriented, energetic leader, focused on making and maintaining meaningful connections with clients
- You carefully listen to feedback and use what you learn to continuously test, enhance and personalize the customer experience
- You are a curious, collaborative team-player and take ownership of your role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Be the primary point of contact for new Blackline customers and customers undergoing major account changes
- Work to understand customers criteria for a successful deployment
- Create online account structures and provide training on Blackline solutions, allowing the customer to gain the most from their investment in Blackline products and services
- Set the stage for the long-term customer relationship with Blackline
Skills and Prerequisites:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- PMP certification is strongly preferred, proven experience in project management will be considered
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask up to 40 clients/projects and shift priorities in a dynamic working environment
- Comfortable with web applications, with the ability to learn the Blackline product line quickly
- Must be detailed-oriented and accurate in all work activities
- French is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
Blackline Safety offers:
- An exciting high-growth environment
- An experienced, dynamic and motivated team
- Supportive, challenging and collaborative work
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Medical, dental and drug benefits
- Company stock purchase plan with matching contributions
Our clients depend on Blackline Safety to monitor the well-being of their employees at work — you can help to make a difference. Come work with Blackline Safety in an exciting, fast-paced work environment. To apply, send your resume and cover letter via email in PDF format to email@example.com.