Update: This position has been filled
The Blackline Safety Customer Care Team Lead (CCTL) is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all times. The Team Lead will provide leadership and coaching to the Customer Care Team as well as being responsive any customers’ escalation requests.
- You have minimum 4 years’ experience in a customer care or call centre environment.
- You have minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- You demonstrate a thorough understanding and past application of successful customer care skills.
- You demonstrate advanced verbal and written business communication skills that are clear, concise and professional.
- You are computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- You are organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- You are a team player who offers solutions and ideas to continually improve the business.
- You are proactive in your approach to customer issues.
- You are outgoing, courteous, ambitious and presentable with a professional demeanor.
- You have a gift for conversation and are able to forge good working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- You are able to show a passion for customer care and understand new technologies.
- A post-secondary education and/or related business experiences are also desired.
- You possess strong business acumen.
- It is the CCTL’s primary responsibility to ensure that expectations are clearly set and that members of the Customer Support team are highly engaged, motivated, have opportunities to contribute to tactics and strategy.
- The CCTL will ensure a high level of customer focus (internally and externally) with due care and attention to customer priority issues and appropriate levels of customer communications
- The CCTL will ensure that regular audits of communications are preformed and that appropriate training is provided to personnel in this area.
- Meet customer care goals and benchmarks as set by Management.
- Provide customers with technical support and troubleshooting.
- Manage delinquent client accounts by following up and providing resolution.
- The CCTL must be available for occasional after hours on-call support.
- The CCTL will ensure Return Authorization process is facilitated accordingly.
- Control and Coordinate ongoing firmware upgrades.
- Ensure service renewals are being maintained.
- Co-development and maintenance of Customer Care reports, troubleshooting guides, policies and procedures.
Priority will be given to internally referred candidates. We will postpone public announcement of the opening until we have exhausted all the internal candidates.
Applications (with updated resume and cover letter) will be received until Wednesday October 18, 2017 and can be emailed to Derek: firstname.lastname@example.org