What you will do:
- As the first point of contact, provide technical support and troubleshooting to our customers with a high degree of proficiency
- Confidently resolve all customer concerns via e-mail, phone, and chat
- Escalate issues appropriately to internal support groups
- Process RMA requests into our ERP system with accuracy
- Recognize technical trends and provide feedback to our 2nd and 3rd level support groups
- Assist our internal teams with technical information
- Make recommendations for operating improvements as we grow our department
- We are preparing to expand our service to cover 24 hours 7 days per week. Shift coverage will be phased in over the next 6 months. Training will take place Monday-Friday, 8 hour shifts during the hours of 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. After training, shifts will be scheduled during the evenings, weekends or night shift and will be implemented as call volumes grow.
- Rotating on-call support will be part of your role after training until the center has converted to 24 hour coverage.