Do you want to save lives while creating meaningful solutions? Blackline Safety is the place for you.
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of IoT connected safety products — we offer the broadest and most complete portfolio in the industry. We monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, indoors within complex facilities, and employees operating in the most remote reaches of our planet. Our purpose and promise to our customers of providing the technology that keeps workers safe informs our overall product development.
Our products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs, and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our products save lives. Our design, marketing, customer care, sales and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Ramsay, Calgary.
Test Engineers are responsible for designing, building, and running the most sophisticated, system-wide test suites. This goes far beyond unit and functional tests (written by our developers) and includes integration testing, APIs, security, performance and more.
Our solutions are built in the Well architected framework and the technologies include Angular 9, Amazon Web Services and all they offer, IoT, RDS MySQL, RedShift, Spark, EMR, Kinesis (Streams, Firehose, Analytics), Lambda, Elasticsearch, Aurora, Docker, DataDog, CD/CI pipelines on CodeBuilder, ELK stack, CloudFormation, ALP, Python, Java, and more. We use DDD, Emerging Patterns and anything else you want to try.
Blackline Safety offers:
- A world-class team of senior developers and software professionals
- A unique and enjoyable place to work with flexible hours
- Interesting products to work on and an entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to a wide variety of modern web technologies
- Supportive (yet challenging), collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and vacation compensation
- Company savings plan with matching contributions, medical, dental and drug benefits
Join our team to build the future and save lives!