Blackline Safety reports record second quarter revenue
This afternoon we announced the results for our second quarter ending April 30, 2016.
“Customers are increasingly seeing the value in Blackline’s Loner Complete operating lease service model, easing the deployment of monitoring technology without an upfront capital cost,” said Cody Slater, CEO and Chairman of Blackline Safety. “Service revenue, including Loner Complete sales, is the main driver for our growth going forward. We see that continuing as we expand our delivery of leading safety monitoring solutions to nearly every industry, protecting workers wherever they need to be to get their job done. We continue to innovate—our recently-announced evacuation capability for sites and facilities will help Blackline deliver more value to customers while increasing the opportunity for higher unit sales per client.”
- Total revenue of $1.9M, a 22% increase over the prior year’s second quarter
- Service revenue of $1.5M, a 54% increase over the $0.9M in the prior year’s second quarter
- Gross margin of $1.0M, a 36% increase over the prior year’s second quarter
- Launched Loner M6 globally, bringing industrial-grade two-way speakerphone capability to a broad range of industries and applications
- Began the international certification process for Loner M6i and the Company’s indoor location beacon, for use within hazardous environments with risk of an explosive atmosphere
- Eighth quarter in a row of double-digit growth, quarter over prior year’s quarter
Check out the full media release here.